FirstCoast MCC Meeting in Person COVID-19 Protocol Download
The following will be adhered to by all in attendance or they will be asked to leave for the safety of ALL those in attendance.
- Vaccines will NOT be required to attend.
- ALL Must Pre-Register Due to Limited Seating Capacity
- Meeting Place: Holiday Inn Express on SR 16 St Augustine FL
- Call 904 824 2802 to reserve a seat each week by Thursday at midnight prior to Sunday worship.
- All volunteers will have received the complete vaccine two weeks prior to helping in any capacity.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entry door.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, masks must be always worn while in the worship area.
- A sign from the CDC showing the proper way to wear the face mask will be posted and all reminded as needed.
- The worship area will have a specific area for vaccinated folks to sit and another for those who are not vaccinated. This will allow us to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet while in the worship area.
- Families and PODS will be allowed to sit together as recommended by the CDC.
- Hugging only allowed with mutual consent by both parties!
- Target: First Sunday of each month Date to be Determined
- Survey results used to determine target: When the vaccine is available to ALL!
- Location: Holiday Inn Express on SR 16 (2300 SR 16)
- The entire service will continue to stream live via Facebook.