FirstCoast MCC Meeting in Person COVID-19 Protocol Download
The following will be adhered to by all in attendance or they will be asked to leave for the safety of ALL those in attendance.
- Vaccines will NOT be required to attend.
- ALL Must Pre-Register Due to Limited Seating Capacity (30 people)
- Meeting Place: Marriott Courtyard at 2075 SR 16 St Augustine FL
- Call 904 824 2802 to reserve a seat each week by Thursday at midnight prior to Sunday worship.
- All volunteers will have received the complete vaccine two weeks prior to helping in any capacity.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entry door.
- Masks must be always worn while in the worship area.
- A sign from the CDC showing the proper way to wear the face mask will be posted and all reminded as needed.
- The worship area seating will allow for social distancing that will allow us to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet while in the worship area.
- Families and PODS will be allowed to sit together as recommended by the CDC.
- Hugging only allowed with mutual consent by both parties!!
- Target: Two Sundays each month Dates to be Determined & Announced
- Survey results used to determine target: When the vaccine is available to ALL!
- Location: Marriott Courtyard 2075 State Road 16, St Augustine FL 32084
- The entire service will continue to stream live via Facebook.